East Coast Polyurethanes produce a large range of wear liners. These liners are commonly used in cyclones, chutes, buckets, hoppers and drop landings along with many other applications to overcome abrasion, impact, noise and corrosion problems. In conjunction with liners we also produce and stock a range of polyurethane wear components like vortex finders and spigot boots for cyclones.
- Reduced wear which increases the lifespan of plant equipment
- Low friction coefficient so less energy is required to move materials
- Reduce noise level – polyurethane is a great material for absorbing noise
- Reduced downtime due to decreased wear and easily interchangeable polyurethane parts
- 2 tone polyurethane products which allow for early wear detection